Cookies are small text files placed on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) when you browse websites. We mainly use these Cookies in order to make your navigation on our sites more pleasant and to improve the use and the functionality of these; for example to recognize you during your next connection and to present you advertisements of the mark PHYTOQUANT likely to correspond to your expectations / centers of interests. On an ancillary basis, we also use these files to compile traffic statistics for our sites and to determine how you came to know our portals.
2) Which Cookies do we use?
Depending on the terminal that you use to navigate on one of our sites, we set up cookies in order to:
- Identify yourself and get to know you better to offer personalized navigation. - Ensure you a safe navigation and fight against fraud. - Offer you content related to your interests. - You suggest commercial offers taking into account in particular your preferences and your last purchases.
3) How to set Cookies via my internet browser?
The default settings for internet browsers are usually set to accept Cookies, but you can easily change these settings by changing your browser settings. However, if you choose to disable Cookies via your browser, you may not be able to enjoy all the features we offer through our sites. For more information on the setting of cookies, you can consult the following sites:
- http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/ (in French) or - http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (in English). - For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies - For Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=en_US - For Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en - For Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-deactivate-cookies - For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
4) Do we accept Third Party Cookies?
Third-party cookies may be stored on your device and are intended to personalize and / or improve the content (including advertising) that may be offered to you during your browsing. Depending on the media, several third-party cookies may be registered, in particular we may publish on our media content from social networks. Thus, when you view such content placed on our media, a cookie of the corresponding social network may be stored on your device. We invite you to read the management policy of these social networking cookies on the sites concerned.
5) Do we place cookies on third-party media?
We may place cookies belonging to us on media belonging to third parties of which we are partners and distributing advertisements for our brands and / or our products. These Cookies are mainly intended to present you with contents adapted to your centers of interests and to count the consultation of our contents (including advertising).
6) Which cookies are placed on this support?
At XX / XX / 2017, the following cookies are used on this support *: * The names of cookies used are updated at least once a year, on 1 January of each year.
Identification of the user when connecting to the site
Affluence and use of the website Performance
Each visitor to a web page is assigned a unique identifier via Cookie __utma. In fact, the same visitor will be assigned the same identifier for each visit and will not be counted twice. Click here to oppose Google's audience measurement cookies.
Cookie “basket of purchase”
Constitution of the order
Order on the site (Compulsory)
These cookies are used in order to memorize the selections of the surfer and to allow the constitution of a basket of purchase to be validated during the placing of order.